Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Week 9 Post 21 Podcast, Smodcast

I went to Podcastalley and searched for a podcast using the word Library in the search field. Several choices appeared, but I chose the one titled "Open Stacks". http://openstacks.net/os/index.xml
I clicked on "get podcast" and it asked for downloading a software aggregator. Which one? Well, I tried and never got anywhere. I looked at other podcast genres, but didn't try to subscribe or get any of them. I'll have to ask someone who has already done this and try again. Talk about feeling lost...but after all, Scarlet, "Tomorrow's another day."
OKAY! I went to my bloglines account and copied and pasted the url above and subscribed to the "Open Stacks" podcast...was that what I was supposed to do? Do I need to post it here...tomorrow is another day!
Today I read other people's blog for this and realized I've done what I was supposed to do. TA-DUM!

No comments: