Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 8 /18b Socializing

I'm back from my trip to see my dad and siblings. I was away from internet, away from traffic, away from noise, and it was awesome. The skies were clear, the mountains had snow on 'em, and the horses ran free, literally. Beautiful, wild horses. Needless to say, they didn't want to socialize with me. I don't blame 'em. Anyway...back to the social networking....
I looked on several networks, but I think I enjoyed the dogster the most. I'll tell my daughter about it when she comes home from college for Thanksgiving. She may already know about it since she works at a kennel and a dog shelter. I haven't really gone back to Facebook to post anything because I haven't had time...and like I said, I was away from the computer the whole week I was gone. I seriously don't think anybody wants to read what I have to say anyway. However, I think I might start a family blog once I'm finished with these 23 Things. I've actually decided I will a make it my 24th Thing to do. This way the family can keep in touch. Savvy? (Pirate influenced) I looked at Ning. It seemed very user friendly. I didn't join, but may look into using that one for my family. I also forwarded the job openings to my son since he just graduated with a BS in Digital Media. Probably not what he's looking for since he'd rather be in the music industry, but ya never know. NING may fit...runNING, sunNING and swimNING. (oops) LOL

No comments: