Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2007

ihcpl 23 things - ZOHO


I'm supposed to create a document for Ihcpl 23 things. I'm wondering why this won't go back to black. Aha! It worked! Now I need to find my way home. "Toto, there's no place like home." My 80 year-old dad is a Wizard of Oz, Judy Garland fanatic, so I just thought I'd add that quote. This is pretty cool, so far. I like the fact that it tells you how many words are in the document when you save it. Now I guess I need to try and export this document to my blog.
YEA!!! It worked. We must've done something right, Toto.
I tried Google Docs and thought I published to my blog, but I think it was set on Blogger instead of Blogspot. I may try again because it might be easier using Google Docs because I already have a gmail account with Google. I already have so many accounts and so many passwords, I'll never keep up with them all.

No comments: