Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Week 6 Post 14 "Learning 2.0"

At first I was lost. Then I was found. 175,000 new blogs each day?? I believe it! Technorati is an interesting experience. When I started this session, I wasn't sure what to expect. When I looked in the advanced search for "Learning 2.0" the blog posts results were 500. "Tags only" were 105, and blog directory was 364...that's if I did it right. When I went to top tags, I found one titled "23 Things". It was posted by Teachmenow and I noticed this was from someone at HPL. Seems like there's a lot of "23 Things" going around.
I liked exploring the Popular Blogs. I was surprised to see top video and movie blogs, as well as top news blogs. Anything can be found if you know where to look.
And this web crawler thing kinda creeps me out. How long before secure sites are no longer secure?

No comments: