Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 5 Post 11




This Library Thing was kinda fun...sometimes it's hard to keep up with books in a series, so I was able to list them in my catalog. I didn't even know the "Light" series had a fourth book until I finished the third one. If you want to find out what it might be like to lose all electrical power, including cell phones, cars, and even water, this series by Terri Blackstock is the one to read. It reveals what people can be like when faced with losing almost everything but life itself. I'm still waiting for the 4th book in the series. Not sure if we have Dawn's Light at HCPL yet...and can't find out until the system comes back up. What happened to..."We've come a long way, baby"? I guess for now we are back where we started. Smile.

No comments: