Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Week 4 Post 9 Finding Feeds

This has been very interesting. I actually went to Technorati first and found several blog posts I was interested in. They ranged from conservative to bizaar. Then I opened the 200 most popular feeds on the Bloglines account and that's where I found several of the ones I subscribed to. I can see how someone could sit in front of a computer all day and not even realize the time ticking away. There is so much information out there. Now I just need to find the time to read the ones on my Bloglines list. I have from top news stories to dogs, cooking and the weather, music and shopping. What more could a girl ask for?
I decided to drop the Podcasting subscription and went with the Gizmodo feed. I guess after spending some time on these I will determine which ones to keep. BTW, it's alot better than a magazine subscription since it's FREE!!

No comments: